[TR] WTB a TR-3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] WTB a TR-3
From: Kerry G Stanley <kstanley44@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:35:41 -0500
Hi all,

I recently joined the list, and have found it very useful already.  I owned a
?61 back in the ?70s and could kick myself for ever selling.  I am now in a
hunt for project TR-3.  I?m expecting to do a full frame off restoration - with
a lot of learning along the way!!!  I live in the Richmond VA area, although I
hear shipping cross country is not an insurmountable problem.  If anyone has
any l leads on a project just waiting for help please let me know.  I also
joined the Richmond Triumph Register, the Triumph Experience forum and a couple
others.  Great resources.

Thanks, take care.

Kerry

** triumphs@autox.team.net **