Re: [TR] Maybe Fog Lights?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Maybe Fog Lights?
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 16:21:23 -0700
--===============4103502436417997518==
 boundary="------------040205060902090709030007"

--------------040205060902090709030007

According to BSI# BS-AU7 Green/red is reserved for left turn signal wiring.

Blue/yellow is driving lamp switch to lamp.
Red/yellow is fog lamp switch to fog lights or fog light fuse to fog
lights if the lights are fused.
Red/Blue fog light switch to fog light fuse.

If you have a rear fog light, it's red/brown between the rear fog light
switch and the light.

On 1/2/16 3:33 PM, Wbeech@flash.net wrote:
> I have an extra green w/red line wires from the harness terminus at the horns
> on each side.  I didn't build this car and everything works just as it
> should.  My first thought is that it is for future fog lights, that I am now
> wanting to install.   Problem is that I cannot find anywhere under the dash
> or anywhere in the car that these wires appear.
>
> They are not hot nor do they run to ground.  There is continuity between the
> two ends.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Bill B
> TS30800L
>
> Sent from my VIC-64
>
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tjwakeman@gmail.com
> .

--------------040205060902090709030007

  <head>
  </head>
        for left turn signal wiring.<br>
        Blue/yellow is driving lamp switch to lamp.<br>
        Red/yellow is fog lamp switch to fog lights or fog light fuse to
        fog lights if the lights are fused.<br>
        Red/Blue fog light switch to fog light fuse.<br>
        If you have a rear fog light, it's red/brown between the rear
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Wbeech@flash.net";>Wbeech@flash.net</a>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:44BF0413-FF23-456F-A876-54BF95EAA96F@flash.net"
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">I have an extra green w/red line wires from the harness
terminus at the horns on each side.  I didn't build this car and everything
works just as it should.  My first thought is that it is for future fog lights,
that I am now wanting to install.   Problem is that I cannot find anywhere
under the dash or anywhere in the car that these wires appear.

They are not hot nor do they run to ground.  There is continuity between the
two ends.

Thoughts?

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my VIC-64

** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
.

</pre>

--===============4103502436417997518==--