Re: [TR] Shop floor for TR

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Shop floor for TR
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:18:24 -0400

--001a113fda5cd335450521f08b12

9 Mos ago I bought rustoleum floor epoxy from zoro.  Same price as big box
stores, but this was solvent based vs water. The solvent based epoxy
results in a thicker layer than water for the same volume of paint.

I've had my truck on it several times and no lifting.  My experience only,
yours may vary.

--001a113fda5cd335450521f08b12

me price as big box stores, but this was solvent based vs water. The solven=
t based epoxy results in a thicker layer than water for the same volume of =
paint.</p>
=A0 My experience only, yours may vary.</p>

--001a113fda5cd335450521f08b12--

--===============1506644349954623156==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive