Re: [TR] 1972 Triumph TR6 for sale

To: ccsimonsen@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] 1972 Triumph TR6 for sale
From: thenicholls@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 12:01:57 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net

 Chris, I tested both of them by sending the email to my work email and
clicking on the links. I received both pages correctly. Please accept my
apologies if it happened to you. If anyone else has this issue, feel free to
email me directly, I will provide you my cell phone number and email you any
documentation or pictures you may request.

Thanks,

Craig