Re: [TR] Gunst throw out bearing question

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Gunst throw out bearing question
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:53:23 -0600
--===============2750617392287465916==
 boundary="------------060503020009090804070508"

--------------060503020009090804070508

An "occasional" squeal might also be a dry pilot bearing. It will also
come and go with pedal movement. Did you grease it a "million" years ago?
Dave P

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

--------------060503020009090804070508

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    An "occasional" squeal might also be a dry pilot bearing. It will
    also come and go with pedal movement. Did you grease it a "million"
    years ago?<br>
    Dave P<br>
      wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
          rebuilding the engine on my TR4A (by the way, isn't it odd
          that the "4" key and the "$" key are only a shift away from
          each other? I think not!) anyway,, I decided to go with The
          Roadster Factory "Magic Clutch" setup which included the Gunst
          throw out bearing. My Triumph has developed an occasional
          squeal much like a bearing going bad. Naturally, I think the
          worse but what experiences good or bad have you guys had using
          the Gunst throwout bearing?</font></div>
          removing the spring that keeps the bearing on the clutch
          fingers?</font></div>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
      Dave Porter
      Porter Custom Bicycles
      2909 Arno St. NE
      Albuquerque, NM 87107
      505-352-1378
      Go HERE: my world <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.porterbikes.com/";>www.porterbikes.com/</a>

--===============2750617392287465916==--