[TR] Kastner Cup dinner

To: "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Kastner Cup dinner
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:42:02 -0400

--001a11c351103f9b0305125cc4d9

Folks, the BBQ dinner is at max capacity, so please no more checks.  For
those checks already in the mail, I'll refund your money.

The deadline for ordering shirts is 1 APR (next Tuesday).  If you have a
check in the mail, pls email me with your size so I can include it.  Checks
received after 1 APR for which I have not received a prior email will be
returned.  Sorry

jim

--001a11c351103f9b0305125cc4d9

ase no more checks.=C2=A0 For those checks already in the mail, I&#39;ll re=
xt Tuesday).=C2=A0 If you have a check in the mail, pls email me with your =
size so I can include it.=C2=A0 Checks received after 1 APR for which I hav=

--001a11c351103f9b0305125cc4d9--

--===============2231564958157417447==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive