[TR] Kastner Cup Tee Shirt design

To: "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Kastner Cup Tee Shirt design
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:27:23 -0400

--089e0158b86e6c3164051104e765

I've been asked about the shirt material.  It will be white, 100%
polyester.  The artwork will be dye sublimation printed for stunning
clarity (sounds like so much hype, but it's true).  Cotton can't be used as
it would absorb the ink and not present the colors well at all.  This shirt
will be a classic, a collector's item, not a garage rag.
The artwork was created by Clark Lincoln, who be racing his GT6 at the
event.  Be sure to thank him for his creation.

jim

--089e0158b86e6c3164051104e765

l be white, 100% polyester.=C2=A0 The artwork will be dye sublimation print=
ed for stunning clarity (sounds like so much hype, but it&#39;s true).=C2=
=A0 Cotton can&#39;t be used as it would absorb the ink and not present the=
 colors well at all.=C2=A0 This shirt will be a classic, a collector&#39;s =
item, not a garage rag.<div>The artwork was created by Clark Lincoln, who b=
e racing his GT6 at the event.=C2=A0 Be sure to thank him for his creation.=

--089e0158b86e6c3164051104e765--

--===============1088140796674028087==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive