Re: [TR] GT6 Cabriolet, diff

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] GT6 Cabriolet, diff
From: Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:14:02 -0600
I had a 72 GT6 Mk III for many years, not sure what the stock differential was
in that, but I installed a GT6 OD unit from another GT6 MkIII of the same year
and drove it like that for nearly 20 years.  I thought it was a very nice
combination.  I never changed anything in the differential.  I believe it
dropped the revs on the highway around 700 rpm of I remember right.  It really
made it into a much nicer cruiser on the highway and still very quick around
town with the OD disengaged.

Frank

Sent from my iPad

** triumphs@autox.team.net **