Re: [TR] Hylomar

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Hylomar
From: "John Macartney" <john.macartney@ukpips.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:09:48 -0000
Seems a shame Hylomar Universal Blue is seemingly so difficult to obtain in
the US?

If anyone is stuck for buying the genuine article, there is a motor factor
just across the road from my office with plenty of stock of it and AFAIK
it's the genuine article. I can always buy a tube or two and mail it over
but I haven't checked prices or mail rates, so I guess it won't be the
bargain basement price level you guys want or expect - but the offer is
there. Let me know at this address and off list.

Cheers, Jonmac

---
is active.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **