Re: [TR] DNA, Bob, beer and battery

To: auprichard@uprichard.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] DNA, Bob, beer and battery
From: Dave <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 18:45:00 -0500
What's the difference between Glasgow and Edinburgh?

Being posh in
Edinburgh means you have one of those fancy tile roofs.
Being posh in Glasgow
means you have a roof.

Dave Massey, chairman, Piping and Drumming
Competition,
St. Louis Scottish Games and Cultural Festival
http://www.stlouis-scottishgames.com/

(BTW that is pronounced "Edinbora)