Re: [TR] Coil and spark plugs polarity

To: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>,<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Coil and spark plugs polarity
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 09:20:28 -0600
The center electrode will be the opposite of the ground that you're
using.  Negative ground = positive center electrode, Positive ground
= negative center electrode.  Has to be that way to produce a spark -
otherwise there's no current flow.  I believe that the coil has a +
and - connector but need to go look again to be sure.

Tony Drews

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive