[TR] So there I was..again

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] So there I was..again
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 16:10:42 -0400
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=jhuQplDhD+1Fhj9ECbjk7g==:117 a=jhuQplDhD+1Fhj9ECbjk7g==:17 a=K-v-2zaBAAAA:8 a=vYbi2SD7W5AA:10 a=w1lZMHalAAAA:8 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=9iDbn-4jx3cA:10 a=cKsnjEOsciEA:10 a=ThifqXtZXIhq7X9rOTUA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=v_QayMIeI1VedZRRpYEA:9 a=guLTetR7WNxUy5bh:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10
I had to run up and get a memory device for the new digital camera and decided
on Walmart as it was going to be the cheapest.
Anyway, I drove the TR4A one last time before I remove the cylinder head and
when I came out, there was a guy taking pictures of the car. We talked for
about 30 minutes about the car and his restoration projects. TeriAnn's
experience and mine and I am sure everyone on the list who is lucky enough to
be actually driving their rolling history all have at least one similar
experience.

I think the casual meeting of total strangers with a common interest are one
of the great suprises and pleasures of owning and driving an old British car.

Dave Connitt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive