[TR] The Debate

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] The Debate
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 18:25:29 -0600
Yep, ever since these lists started out back in 198? the topic of what to do
with
the car has come up. The same discussion occurs regardless of the marque. Keep
it stock
or do as I wish?

The discussion won't end, because there is no one correct answer. We are
people, not robots.
Our vehicles are going to show our personality one way or another.  It has
always been this
way, and will most likely continue for the foreseeable future.

And the Team.Net lists will continue on, giving folks a chance to speak their
piece about how
they feel about it.

mjb.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **