Re: [TR] Price of B. Piggott's Original TR2,3?

To: "Triumph" <tr3abobm77@frontier.com>, "Triumphs Email List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Price of B. Piggott's Original TR2,3?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:02:57 -0500
Do you think people will actually pay anywhere near those asking prices for
the books?, I know when I was looking the the equivalent book for the TR4-6
they were asking in the $100 or more range, I eventually found one on E-bay
Canada for about $20 and pounced, but don't know if there are such bargains
anymore.  But I can't imagine paying that kind of money for a recently
published book that retailed for less than a tenth that a few years ago even
if I did have that kind of money to spend on such a book.

Greg Lemon

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive