[TR] One last drive?

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] One last drive?
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:47:43 -0500
The sun is out.  Last night's rain washed the salt and much of the sand off
the roads.   It is only in the mid-30s F, and the top is up on the TR-6.  So
it was perfect for one last ride today.  It was not a long ride but it was
nice to get the car out and moving around.  It could be weeks, even months
before conditions are right again.  I will pull the battery so that I can
bring it into the cellar to attach it to the trickle charger, so it would be
a lot more work to take the car for a quick spin even if weather and road
conditions permit.  Three months -its not that long, right?

Ron L in sunny North Attleborough, MA.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive