Re: [TR] Shipping an Engine?

To: "spook01@comcast.net" <spook01@comcast.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Shipping an Engine?
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:51:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi all
Thanks for all of the advice.  I will try Yellow, I had thought only of
UPS and FedEx Ground.  I have heard good things about TSI but have a long
relationship with Wishbone Classics and I'm very comfortable with them, Kai
has gone well out of his way in the past to help me with my car, on no promise
of business, many times he's directed me at more suitable (and less costly)
solutions than I've dreamed up myself.
I'm already looking forward to next
summer!
Thank you all and best wishes