Re: [TR] Stupid question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Stupid question
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 11:01:59 -0500
If there is one thing I have learned over the past 40 or more years of
Triumph ownership, restoration, and maintenance is that things will be
easier if you have the correct tool for the job.

I am not saying more is better but when I had to tighten the steering
wheel nut a few weeks ago, my old method of a channel lock would not fit
the bill. The correct socket attached to my impact wrench was needed so
a new socket was added to the collection.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive