Re: [TR] TR3A Tires

To: wisejohna@gmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Tires
From: Carl TR <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:02:20 -0500 (CDT)
I had good success wtih the Nexen 165R80-15 tire.  Not particularly pricey and
actually available through Walmart, TiresPlus and other dealers.   Don't think
they would be particularly good with wire wheels though.

Of course you could go with the 185 or 195 and a lower aspect ratio which would
benefit cornering, etc.

No knowledge of locations on that side of FL.   If you come up dry - let me
know and I'll ask the two good shops here in Tampa if they can recommend
someone.

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO
mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a