Re: [TR] TR3/4 tappets

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3/4 tappets
From: "John & Pat Donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:09:37 -0700
It was told to me by a TR restorer in the bis for 34 years to only use the
heavy duty ones from BPNW. And I believe him, not the internet. In fact one
of the lightened ones I had in my engine destroyed itself after 3 years and
would have took the cam with it were it not for the cracked block.

Johnnie
67 TR4A

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive