[TR] TR2 for sale!

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR2 for sale!
From: John Gillis <JGILLIS@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:02:48 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US VDF=10.130.61)
It is with a heavy heart I inform the list I am now in a situation where I am
fairly sure I need to sell my beloved and just completed 1954 long door TR2.
16 years of restoration, blood sweat, tears, moments of joy, frustration, and
many thousands of euros. I know this is of little practical use to most
listers as I am all the way over here in Ireland, mind you we are the next
parish after New York (heading east)! I will not burden you with sad stories
and details, suffice it to say even before completion the prospect was
looming.
With a bit of luck I will be in a position to 'trade down' Triumph of course,
so I do hope to be around to pester you all in the future.
Regards
John

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive