Re: [TR] TR6 Valve Stem Seals.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Valve Stem Seals.
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:44:46 -0700
> That is if you can find one of the little gizmos that screws
> into the spark plug hole with an air chuck on the other end.

I don't know if they are all that way, but my screw-in type compression
gauge ("Sunpro" brand I think) has a regular 1/8" NPT fitting at the gauge.
So I can just unscrew the gauge and screw in an air line fitting (with a
suitable adapter from Home Depot).  Remove the Schrader valve core at the
tip, and go to work.

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive