Re: [TR] leaf springs

To: Andrew Uprichard <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] leaf springs
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 17:13:37 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Andrew,

I am using the original 58 springs on my 58 and the original 63 springs
on the 63. Cars ride fine for the miles and type of driving I do. I
always thought that was as long as there are no cracks etc. they should
be fine.

Maybe a bit of grease between the leaves before assembly.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive