Re: [TR] Convex Mirrors

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Convex Mirrors
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:17:22 -0400
I might try something like this - if you can find convex mirrors the right
size (we wouldn't be having this conversation)  or larger - you could mask
the center and take the mirrors to a stained glass shop (or class)  and see
if they will grind down the edge of the mirrors to fit.

Chris

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive