Re: [TR] 1958 TR3A at GullWing Motors

To: wbeech@flash.net
Subject: Re: [TR] 1958 TR3A at GullWing Motors
From: Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 21:00:56 -0600
Cc: 'Listserv Triumph' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On 5/14/2013 5:26 PM, wbeech@flash.net wrote:
> I used to think these folks understood cars and values...... This is a
> $4500. car?  Maybe they missed a decimal place?

Oh.my.goodness.  If one were to buy (if they were still available) all
new parts necessary to make up a complete car, it would probably cost
less than it would take to put this car right.  Now, I can see taking
this on as a challenge, if one had nothing else to do and had a lot of
spare cash, but, geez, the least they could do would be to give a guy a
couple of hundred bucks to help with the towing, instead of trying to
charge cash money for this, uh, umm, uh (nope, car isn't quite right, is
it?), umm, _approximation_ of an automobile.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive