[TR] it runs again

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] it runs again
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 22:28:35 -0500
TCF 1402 L ran again tonight after I donbt know how many years.  we think it
was restored years ago (donbt really know) then left in a storage unit.  btw
they really skimped on the paint job (sigh)

after changing the oil, a new starter, unsticking the back float,  cleaning
out the gas line and putting some petrol in the tank, it ran with some help
from some starter fluid to get it going.

it leaks quite a bit from the bottom of the sediment bowl at the fuel pump so
obviously I need to get that taken care of.  likely just a gasket?  if I
unscrew the little wingnut at the bottom, it will (fall out and break) come
out easily enough?  and the gasket goes around the top?

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive