Re: [TR] The good, the bad, the ??

To: "'trmarty@hotmail.com'" <trmarty@hotmail.com>, 'Triumph List' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] The good, the bad, the ??
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@indiefilmnet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:17:00 -0400
I understand that experience Marty. I like to see the conversation going on,
even if I have nothing to contribute or request at the moment. It's a bit of a
virtual club, formed by people with a real common interest. And the occasional
off-topics are fun to watch and sometimes participate in. In a forum, I jump
in to find some data and then get out. Not a community, just a reference.

Mark