[TR] TR6 lower outer rear valance panel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 lower outer rear valance panel
From: David Soknacki <soknacki@soknacki.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 16:12:16 -0400
Fm    David Soknacki
        74 TR6 CF22072U

Hi list!

1. Does anyone know where I can get a TR6 *lower* outer rear valance panel?
It's the section from the bumper downwards, as it curves back under the
body.

2. In my search for a replacement, the parts suppliers I've checked offer
the full outer valance panel. But I was hoping that someone has fabricated
just the lower outer panel as a separate part since it is the section
usually attacked by rust.

3. By the way, I asked about making the part just by itself, but because of
its complex shape, I've been given a quote at about the same cost as a full
outer panel.

Thanks so much.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive