Re: [TR] Apologies

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, John Macartney <flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [TR] Apologies
From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:24:13 -0500
---- John Macartney <flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> For my part, I've run my
> virus checker through my whole system and changed my email password. Hopefully
> that will sort things out?

No apology necessary, John.  We know you didn't do it.

But this does seem to be happening with distressing frequency, only to those
who use Yahoo and att.net.  If you want to be certain it's sorted, you might
want to consider using another email provider.  I don't necessarily recommend
Google mail, but out of dozens of these messages I've seen, not one has come
from a Gmail account.

On the other hand, now that they are getting a worldwide reputation for letting
hackers in, perhaps Yahoo will finally do something about their security.

Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive