Re: [TR] TR3B timing chain slack

To: wbeech@flash.net, ahwahneetr@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3B timing chain slack
From: KingsCreekTrees@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:57:53 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Full-name: KingsCreekTrees
The timing  chain on my early TR3A began rattling very noisily. When I
replaced it, I went with the Renold brand. I can't say if it's better than the
others, though reports suggested it was far superior. Although I have
driven the  car over a summer since, I don't think that's really enough time to
say whether  or not it's performance is superior to the others.

Tim

In a message dated 28/01/2013 7:48:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,