Re: [TR] Winter driving

To: Peter <pfullam@nycap.rr.com> s=q20121106; t=1358829310; bh=g+CK/ueSQpIhoMjhtuKrsRLatn+MB+Q/5OE4DsHshds=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=YqLAX7pg2gMy3rsmUae+VtukXeT2DBT+t0r8oZkEQX5EC2fGkQ1Ol8PYQnRT5ap+r CWblejS9oRctcuazKuhx1uOuVtEZNCtmW+qgDe5xbve2IItWntyp0vD51B36dUbuIT FGbRQTfzi3P1+2cdXnIF+G7oC0n9MJgjDU/fsDiY0vEXgOtrmNcpDSMoiyhFjQmPLa n9rozoNxWlnxOKFUu1PAqnSOTVEeTge51eY8xhM32Bo7LWBTQzsLRYTjcu4sVdgJuq 8iI86tj1a3Jm2DvPkaToggBYEie3Y2VtF16x1x5z1GSW64ev/KeYMyHgp/w7Yh1E/q 25SAP46BoWRXQ==
Subject: Re: [TR] Winter driving
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 04:35:09 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
That's terrific! That's a really clever solution to the problem.
The reason you haven't had to try that again might be related to global
warming, or perhaps you got yourself one of those fancy plug-in dip sticks.
Hey, I've been wanting to communicate with this group for some time and Mark
Bradakis just got me dialed in.
Thanks Mark,
Dave Hogye
Santa Cruz