Re: [TR] thots on side curtains

To: "'Gary Nafziger'" <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] thots on side curtains
From: "Wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:45:20 -0600
The PO of my TR3B owned it for over 20 years in New England and it was his
daily driver.  He told stories of driving to his job at IBM, strict dress
code, in a blue suit and tie and how long it took to clean up after he
arrived.

I had one as a primary driver for a year in Virginia, rainy inside and out,
demisters were a joke.  Forget the wipers.

Bill