[TR] charging issue

To: "'Randall'" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] charging issue
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:59:46 -0500
I had posted a question about a charging issue in my newly-restored TR3.  I
thought I had made an error in converting from positive to negative ground,
but it was Randall who suggested I look elsewhere.

I had excluded the regulator, as I had tried TWO others without success, but
today I tried a FOURTH and all is well.  So Randall was right (again).....
Does this guy ever tire of all his successes ???

One final question:  I now have three regulators which aren't working:  Are
they worth fixing/re-calibrating, and if so, who would do it?

Andrew Uprichard

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive