Re: [TR] TR4A

To: <john-marie@sbcglobal.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:42:22 -0500
John:  good luck.

My advice, crazy as it may sound, is go buy a TR4/4A parts car.  Much as I
love Moss motors and TRF, a restoration becomes very expensive of you go
there for all the parts you need.  I am on my fourth restoration and have an
old TR3 I turn to each time I find a part missing, broken or beyond repair.
And when I am finished, I'll probably get a good proportion of my money back
on the parts car when I sell it off.

Andrew Uprichard