[TR] Electronic flasher

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Electronic flasher
From: Andy Graybeal <andygraybeal@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:56:24 -0800
Hi, all
I just converted my TR4 signal and stoplights to LED bulbs purchased from Moss
Motors. They work beautifully but when the turn signal stalk is in the off
position, the flasher unit continues to click. The only light that is affected
is the indicator light in the dash. I did not replace the front parking
lights. Any suggestions?

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive