Re: [TR] Lucas ScreenJet instructions

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Lucas ScreenJet instructions
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:03:56 -0600
perhaps this link will help:
http://www.retroclassiccarparts.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&category_id=148&product_id=1338&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=155&vmcchk=1&Itemid=155

-----Original Message-----
From: davewillner
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 7:55 PM
To: 'Triumph List'
Subject: [TR] Lucas ScreenJet instructions

I was fortunate enough to find a really nice old Lucas ScreenJet assembly in
excellent condition for a very reasonable price. Its the model 2SJ, 12 volt
and has 3 terminals, A,B,C, and a + and - side marked as well. Also picked
up
an old NOS Lucas switch, SP2 100, to go with it.

I'd like to find any accessory information or installation instruction pdf
or
hook up sheet to go with it. Does anyone have a pdf or an old instruction
sheet they'd be willing to share or copy for me?  Appreciate it, thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A

** triumphs@autox.team.net **