Re: [TR] How many TR4s are there?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spook01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] How many TR4s are there?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:38:13 -0600
OK, I was gonna say, the DMV stuff is locked up fairly tight the last 10-15
years under the Federal privacy act.  I will add that when I did a search on
myself and the cars I had titled in my name, some of the cars from my past
were still on the list, if they "die and are buried" without telling DMV, I
think in my state at least that title record lives on even though the car is
dead and gone.

Greg