Re: [TR] brake fluid

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] brake fluid
From: Don Hiscock <don.hiscock@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:53:30 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=3MosvnMG3+hhkbc3XXccDYQ4Y4hisdnWIZIYIqYpje8=; b=aJHwR8eKoG1OQlWVENe/9FDFspLEQZ/LxklHQ9dhTyFLM0qDhdBB/GSPmumH+8+HY+ WmzP4XioUFQdZt9oNZEXyEdew5v1gi2cQpK06bug/Qcge3k3BBUyqxaJAw4tJgG9BTGM KOOu3a6LRZ/MzqMfXBsMbGsssyxzAFdr62evmuEGKmMFcZ5KWvGXxgI2kjtc1AqtlJNz U+7Qz6Y/vd44iT6zTn5ayhyDLIYh4I+sqesMzBXPlzD2Whv+KyzTPY5Q3M3b9eW1mo2G GGlB/zTM3W2IlmksIAmZt7uSd+GOtbjNChlvGab+8M17fkNkv6my1Y7LEGZjTQI+Pghe vdZQ==
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
If "synthetic" fluids are not based on petroleum, then what are they based
on?  I always thought synthetic meant polymerized from monomers to some
very specific structure rather than simple mineral oil with little
modification. The base of most monomers is still petroleum. Maybe natural
gas.  Tiny amounts from renewable bio-based sources. Yes, synthetic sounds
good these days, though.

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L

** triumphs@autox.team.net **