Re: [TR] Problems with my SU HS-6 carburetor(s)

To: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Problems with my SU HS-6 carburetor(s)
From: "ptegler" <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 00:06:09 -0400
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
...what did you use to center the main jet body?
there are alignment tools that you place in the needle mount that sticks down into the jet so when you tighten the nut the jet guide tube is centered in the body.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>