Re: [TR] Spitfire Turn Signals

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Spitfire Turn Signals
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 19:44:24 -0500
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Thanks Everyone,

I determined that even though there was voltage were the green wires went into the stabilizer, there was no voltage at the connector to the hazard switch.

I tried tracing the wires from both ends, but they both went into the harness and I could not determine where the problem might be.

I ended up just running another wire between the stabilizer and the hazard switch connector and everything is working fine.

Thanks,
Roger Elliott