[TR] Fuel Shutoff valve question

Subject: [TR] Fuel Shutoff valve question
From: mhooper at indiefilmnet.com (Mark Hooper)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 20:41:00 -0400
I think it's OK; I did a complete fuel pump rebuild a couple of years back and
there does not seem to be any trace of gas leakage under the pump.

Just some crud in the carbs from before I put in the fuel filter I guess. I'll
have to pull the bowls and see if I can clean things out. However, I still
like the idea of a shut-off which could add in a security feature.

Mark