[TR] Different TR3/3A/3B hubcap globe styles?

Subject: [TR] Different TR3/3A/3B hubcap globe styles?
From: ccsimonsen at gmail.com (Chris Simo)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:35:26 -0400
Funny - I was talking with a friend about this the other day.  He asked me
to check the emblems on my TR2 as he had heard there were some center caps
without the underline under Triumph and thought it was only used on the
early TR2's....  Alas and alack - mine had the underline...

Now I'm interested in hearing what the collective wisdom of the list has to
say!