Re: [TR] su carb rebuild

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] su carb rebuild
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:01:45 -0600
special thanks to Randall.  they are called float valves because they are
supposed to float?  not be stuck to the bottom!  as soon as I opened them
(and I even have the right size whitworth wrench) I saw the problem.  got
them unstuck, cleaned a bit, and reassembled.  then it fired!!!!!  first
time in over 20 years.

now that it sort of runs, would any of you real mechanics (and yes I know
that excludes me) take a look at this and tell me what my next step is?

http://youtu.be/qqY0POEnSxk

it runs a bit,  backfires out the carbs, then dies.

if you need better quality, I can put some lights on it.

thanks!

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive