[TR] Recommendation for an impact wrench

Subject: [TR] Recommendation for an impact wrench
From: terryrs at comcast.net (terryrs at comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:13:59 +0000 (UTC)
>In one of my parts bins I still have a lug nut wrench from one of the TRs that
>is all
>bent out of shape from having to change a wheel on the side of the road after
>one of those impact-happy tire jockeys had worked his magic.

Yeah.  Second that one. Once back in the late 70's I had to sleep on the ground
just off the road under Mount Ranier because I had a flat I couldn't get off
the '68 MGB I drove back then.  Drove the rest of the way to the East Coast
without a spare.

Man is a toolmaker, ever measured by the size of his tools.  Separates us from
the beasts....or does it make us one????

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire