[TR] TR3 Front Badge Spacing

Subject: [TR] TR3 Front Badge Spacing
From: keithstewart at execulink.com (Keith Stewart)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:21:03 -0500
Randall, thanks for answering what was to become my next question if I need to
make it fit. I was wondering if the repro was off size and there were others
out there that were correct dimensions, a replacement would be in order.
Otherwise, next step - as you anticipated - would be to make it fit.
Interestingly, the top hole in the apron is not totally circular as is the
bottom one. It is already elongated. Since I just had the apron painted, I was
not real keen on enlarging the holes but it may well be necessary. Thanks for
your suggestions.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario