[TR] Polishing headlight reflectors?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Polishing headlight reflectors?
From: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:11:29 -0500
Hello List:
Wondering if it is possible to polish the silvered headlight reflectors?
I have a pair of Lucas 7" Flamethrowers and the silver reflectors show
some dullness and tarnish. Thought of taking a mild chemical infused
wadding called "Never Dull" to them to try to brighten them up. Am I
courting disaster here? Can you do more damage than good by trying to
clean reflectors?
I see some folks now offer genuine silver re-silvering services. May
have to resort to this.
Thanks for any advice on this.
Angelo Graham

** triumphs@autox.team.net **