Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 5, Issue 43

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 5, Issue 43
From: Carl Sereda <carlsereda@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:41:37 -0500 (EST)
Guy,
You don't mention type of coil you have.. standard, sport? Folks sometimes
double the coil's amperage not realizing the rest of system can leak very
easily (rotor, cap, wires, could be shorting out .. especially when revved)
Carl

'63TR4 since '74

For all my life I want this to be a spark issue, because that is what makes
the most sense.  But the spark test (pull a plug and hold it against the
block
while cranking) looks good, so that casts spark into doubt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums