[TR] Customized TR3

Subject: [TR] Customized TR3
From: spook01 at comcast.net (spook01@comcast.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:24:22 -0600
The small block Chevy WAS heavier.  The Ford used precision located cores,
which allowed thinner and lighter castings.
The Chevrolet used older, shift-prone sand cores, thus thicker walled castings.
You can argue that this let Chevrolet engines accept more bore size increase,
but it made for heavy engines.
Funnily, I had a 1100 Sprite that embarrassed a guys 327 Impala one
night.....at least into third gear!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone