[TR] Service Bulletins

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Service Bulletins
From: "Gary Grant" <61TR4ever@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 07:23:45 -0500
        I have been collecting S-T service bulletins for several years and find
that they are a wealth of information not found elsewhere. So far I have
identified the following original sources for these bulletins:

        CAL Sales, Inc. Bulletins (these supplemented and/or preceded the
Western
Zone bulletins, in part)
        Western Zone Bulletins
        Eastern Zone Bulletins (most are from Genser-Forman)
        Northeastern Zone Bulletins
        Service Information Sheets (early series)
        Service Information Sheets  (later series)(indexed by date and numerical
sequence)
        British Leyland Service Bulletins

        Of these, I have created indexes of the first six and published them in
Google Docs directory.  http://tinyurl.com/6tnxb4v

The listed bulletins in these indexes are those that I know existed at one
time. (This does not mean I necessarily have them all). It can be assumed
that most, if not all, missing numbers also existed. If anyone knows the
bulletin number, date, title or effected model of any of the missing entries
I would welcome any help filling in the "blank spaces". I also would be
interested in information regarding bulletins from other S-T Zones (if they
existed), or any information regarding S-T Spare Parts Information Bulletins
(especially those issued between Oct 61 and Jun 62).

        Comments, suggestions and corrections also are welcomed.

        Gary

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive