Re: [TR] SU Carb Question

To: <wbeech@flash.net>, "'TR List '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] SU Carb Question
From: "ptegler" <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 22:08:52 -0500
??? from what I can remember.... there is no plate there to begin with.
I have to assume some dpo attempted to modify the air flow characteristics
The plate is probably a cover up and re-drill of the air holes.
No air holes should be there.
You simply change spring rates and oil density to control enrichment on
accel, and the needles
to control A/F across the range.

Paul Tegler