Re: [TR] Beer!

To: mmarr@notwires.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Beer!
From: KingsCreekTrees@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 19:09:04 -0500 (EST)
I'm a Brit ex-Pat living in Canada. For those of you liking British beer, I
 can recommend one that is sometimes available in N.America: Fuller's
London  Porter (not London Pride--yuk!).

I will take a photo of a can of it on the bonnet of my TR3A (here speaketh
the TR content...).

Nice post, Mike.

Tim. Merry Christmas, all.

In a message dated 25/12/2011 5:28:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,